Pet Shop | Pet Store | Pet Supply

Pet Supplies, Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment

Written By Bahpong on Monday, May 21, 2012 | 6:06 PM

PetStoreSupply - Apparel and Accessories. Thundershirt Company has now helped many thousands of dogs around the world. Our mission is to help relieve the suffering of millions of dogs and to help strengthen the dog/human bond. Thundershirt is already helping tens of thousands of dogs around the world, and is recommended by thousands of veterinarians and dog trainers. Thundershirt is an excellent treatment for most types of dog anxiety and fear issues.
Pet Supplies, Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment Image

Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment Features

  • Size: Small
  • Color: Blue Polo
  • Easy to put on and take off
  • Easy to create a snug, comfortable fit which is essential for its effectiveness in treating noise anxiety
  • Attractive, durable fabric that resists collecting hair
  • Machine washable for when necessary and it lasts at least the life of the initial user
  • Effective For Many Types of Anxiety
Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment Customers Review - "I have a dog with severe separation anxiety. She trembles when she sees me getting ready to leave the house. In the past, if I left her uncrated, she got into trouble (stole food off the counter, tore things up) so I have to crate her every time I leave. I ordered the Thundershirt hoping that it would work so that she didn't have to be constantly crated. I got it and it fit perfectly. I figured she could use is as a "sweater" when it's cool if it didn't work. To my absolute amazement and joy, it works!!! I've used it 4 times now when I've left the house and she hasn't gotten into any trouble. I haven't left her for more than a couple of hours, but so far so good! "

Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment Price: $44.95
Apparel and Accessories

Thundershirt Dog Anxiety Treatment Review